Summer is here, which means lots of fun in the sun. Lucky for us we live less the 5 minutes from Lake Lewisville and a “beach”. This was the second trip so far, the first was fun for Ian but Ollie in the other hand was not a fan. He hated everything, I hope it grows on him.
So here we are it is Friday again so many things I should be thankful for but I am stumbling this week. I have been stumbling all week, I can’t quiet put a finger on all the things I have been stumbling over but I know that some are molehills while others are more. This week is a bit of a mish-mash of things that make me happy both old and new.
I was lucky enough to receive a bible from my pastor last week, it is what I have been looking for in a bible basic simple the scripture isn’t mixed with study materials. Those are places on the bottom of the page. Not that I have used it like I have should this week, sorry C and W as soon as this post is finished I am going to catch up.
Then there is the always present protector of our family. Even if she is cranky that her food and water bowls must go up when Ollie is up now, he has discovered them and just like his brother finds dog food a delectable treat.
I don’t know why but the fact that the converse I found at the thrift store months ago match Ian’s soccer colors make me so happy. Yes I am that mom, he may only be three but I try to support by wearing matching colors. I guess I was never meant to blend in, I am the only parent that dresses in yellow.
I am hoping to figure out how to recharge and feel better during naptime today.
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Scotts®. All opinions are 100% mine.
It is that time of year again, it is time to start planting. As someone who doesn't have the greenest of thumbs, I need all the help I can get. All the garderners I knew growing up with loved Mircale-Gro. Well I am excited to get the chance to help introduce Mircale-Gro Expand 'n Gro planting mix.
Mircale-Gro Expand ‘n Gro™ is concentradted so when water is added it expands by up to 3 times, it's all nautral fibers( which coconut coir is at heart of) hold up to 50% more water then basic potting soil. Which help produce up to 3 times as many plants and vegetables as water alone. It feed the plants for up to 6 months past your intial planting.
What is coconut coir, you ask. Well coir is a lightweight, all natural material dervied from coconut husk. Coir consist of two compotents: fiber (both long and short) and pith. Which when combined with Mircale-Gro plant food helps produce amazing results.
I should try Expand ‘n Gro™when I plant my small pots of pentuinas this year. Maybe it will help me keep them alive longer then a few weeks. Be sure to try Expand ‘n Gro™ when you do your planting this spring. Tell me what is your garderning secrets?
I will rock my peppermint patty coffee creamer. It is yummy in my tummy.
Next up on things that make me happy list is my master bedroom finally coming together
Always on the list of things that make me happy my lovely yet infuriating boys
And lastly my birthday present from my Daddy and Janiece arrived today. I am in love.
Everything linked above I bought with my husband’s hard earned money. I link because I love the products these companies and the products that they make.
Also I am linking up with:
I am still here, I am trying to get a normal. Trying to figure the new normal. I am working on a post about resources available when needed along with some other things. Life has handed us some lemons, I am going to make the most of it. My getting help put a strain on our already tight budget. So I would like to remind those who are interested that I sell:
Thirty-One is bags, acessories, etc. Most everythign can pe personilized if that’s your bag.
Also I sell Beach Body and Shakeology (ie: P90x, Insanity, etc):
Please feel free to take a look and order anything you like. Don’t be afraid to ask me a question, or host a Thirty-One party.
I am also starting to sell ads on here, please contact me for more information.
I am hoping in the next couple of days to get the resources post up and to try to get back to normal posting.
Dial cranberry body wash (smells heavenly)
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
No we cleaned it out today
4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink?
Yes baby bottles, and whatever is in there form dinner I still need to load the dishwasher
5. What would you change about your living room?
More storage, larger, and a coffee table
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
8. White or wheat bread?
9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
chips, ice cube trays, jar of powder drink mixes
10. What color is your sofa?
11. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
blue, tan, and cream
12. How many plants are in your home?
13. How many candles are in your home?
14. Is your bed made right now?
15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it?
16. Electric or standard can opener?
we have both
17. Theme in your living room?
organized chaos and comfort
18. Colors in the bedroom?
um. lots of brown…and some blue.
19. Comet or Soft Scrub?
20. Is your closet organized?
21. What color is the flashlight that you use the most?
22. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
23. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
plastic or glass whatever i grab out of the cabinet
24. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
25. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
26. Curtains or blinds?
Blinds and curtains
27. How many pillows do you sleep with?
28. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
i go to sleep with the tv on then my husband comes in and turns it off
29. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
30. How often do you vacuum?
2 a week
31. Standard toothbrush or electric?
32. What color is your toothbrush
pink and blue
33. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
34. What is in your oven right now?
35. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
36. Is there anything under your bed?
37. Chore you hate doing the most?
38. What retro items are in your home?
i have no idea
39. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
40. If you have a yard, who mows it?
the maintenance crew
41. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
dirt and stuff
42. How many mirrors are in your home?
43. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
not hidden but yes
44. What color are your walls?
46. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
47. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
does foot foot count.
48. What does your home smell like right now?
49. Fave candle scent?
50. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
51. Who are in the pictures you displayed?
too many to name
52. What color is your favorite bible?
53. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
54. Do you own a stereo?
55. How many tvs do you have?
56. How many house phones?
57. Do you have a housekeeper?
58. What style do you decorate in?
whatever works best.
59. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
60. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
61. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
Ian and foot foot
62. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
63. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
74-76 degrees-ish, depending on outside weather.
I tag anybody who will do this.